- Providing constant line of sight (sound) supervision for all clients entrusted to your care, both on facility property and when supervising off campus activities.
- Providing group activities designed to meet the needs and interests of each client, which include independent living skills.
- Providing behavioral management of all clients, following CPI training guidelines when necessary to de-escalate a crisis.
- Providing the Human Service Professional (HSP) with documentation related to behavioral observations of clients, progress on treatment goals and response to treatment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED with work experience, who demonstrates the theoretical and/or practical knowledge of treatment of emotional and behavioral child and adolescent disturbances OR a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Experience in a social or recreational program involving client activities program in a therapeutic social or healthcare setting a plus.
- Successful completion of Crisis Prevention Institute training in dealing with aggressive behaviors (may be completed upon hire at our facility).
- CPR Certification and First Aid Training (may be completed upon hire at our facility).
- Ability to work as an interdisciplinary team member.
- SC driver’s license in good standing preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages helpful.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Day Shift: 7 am – 3 pm
- Evening Shift: 3 pm – 11 pm
- Night Shift: 11 pm – 7 am
- Openings available on evenings and nights. All candidates must be able to work some weekends.
We conduct a new hire orientation over the course of 3 consecutive weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
$9.75 to $10.50 /hour